Search This Blog

Friday 19 June 2015

Prayer from 2 Timothy 2 : 7

Song
Give me oil in my lamp Keep me burning
Give me oil in my lamp I pray
Give me oil in my lamp Keep me burning
Keep me burning to the end of day

2 Timothy 2:7.asv "Consider what I say; for the Lord shall give thee understanding in all things."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father I need you to give me outstanding understanding of who you have created me to be in Jesus name

Lord almighty endow me with divine understanding that makes a slave to become a royalty in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in my chosen career and ministry give me understanding that brings solution in Jesus name

Lord almighty save me from self righteousness in Jesus name

Daddy uplift me henceforth and cancel fruitless labour in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...