Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Prayer from John 12:24

Song
He has done so much for me
He has taken away my sorrow
Oh glory hallelujah He's comin to take me home

John 12:24 KJV
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father give me grace and understanding to release myself totally for your use in Jesus name

Father take away from me every attribute of self that won't allow the Holy spirit to take charge of my life in Jesus name

Lord give me grace so i can be dead to self in order for me to mature spiritually in Jesus name

Lord regenerate my soul so i can be a useful and acceptable vessel in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/6/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...