Search This Blog

Monday 22 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 78:1-2,6-7

Song
You are the mighty God the great I am
Hallelujah Hallelujah

Psalms 78:1-2, 6-7 KJV
"Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.  I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:  That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children:  That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:"

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father renew my being and make me a useful vessel in Jesus name

Father increase your will in me let my life begin to function according to your will in Jesus name

Lord Jesus make me and my household a battle axe for your purpose in Jesus name

Father today regenerate me take away all filthiness in my life that is stopping your power from flowing in Jesus name

Oh Lord i lift my children up to you make them  untouchable for any ungodly power in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my hope and that of my children continually increase in you in Jesus name

Father do not let me walk into shame continue to order my steps in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...