Search This Blog

Thursday 4 June 2015

Prayer from ISAIAH 48:17

Song
O come let us adore Him 2*
O come let us adore Him
He is Christ the Lord

Isaiah 48:17 KJV
"Thus saith the Lord , thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go."

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord i worship and adore you in the beauty of your holiness in Jesus name

My father i hand over my life journey to you Lord lead me in Jesus name

Lord almighty take away all confusion that can lead me to ruins in Jesus name

Lord speak to me and guard my decisions in Jesus name

My father without you i am helpless Help me to make a godly decision in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord silence all evil voice and utterances speaking negativity into my life in Jesus name

Father let your divine teaching be my manual to greatness henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

4/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...