Search This Blog

Thursday 18 June 2015

Prayer from Joshua 15:19,63

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the  glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Joshua15.19-63.asv "And she said, Give me a blessing; for that thou hast set me in the land of the South, give me also springs of water. And he gave her the upper springs and the nether springs. And as for the Jebusites, the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the children of Judah could not drive them out: but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Judah at Jerusalem unto this day."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord establish me in this land you have placed me in Jesus name

Lord scatter every gathering against my dwelling in this land and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord today give me grace to possess my possessions in the land of the living in Jesus name

My father bring to manifestation your promises regarding me and let me fulfill destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...