Search This Blog

Sunday 28 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 20:1-3

Song
All the glory must be to the lord
For He is worthy of my praise
No man on earth should give glory to himself
All the glory must be to the lord

Psalms 20:1-3 KJV
"The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;  Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;  Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus deliver me from all known and unknown trouble that will bring shame to your name in Jesus name

Father defend me and shame all my accusers in Jesus name

Lord Jesus send divine help my way show me the right path to victory let me not continue to wallow in defeat in Jesus name

Lord Jesus strengthen me and never let me give up on serving you till eternity in Jesus name

My father whatever will cause my name not to be or be removed from the book of life do not let me engage in it in Jesus name

Father accept my sacrificial offerings cause your unending favour, mercy and blessings to encompass me in Jesus name

Lord after all my toiling on earth do not let me miss heaven count me worthy of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
28/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...