Search This Blog

Saturday 6 June 2015

Prayer from Matthew 6:1-3

Song
Create in me a new heart oh Lord
And renew a right spirit within me
Cast me not aways from your presence oh Lord
Take not your Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me, the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

Matthew 6:1-3 KJV
"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.  Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.    But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:"

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i release my self to you create a new heart in me and take away every hypocrisy in me in Jesus name

Lord whatever i do or am doing that is denying me of favour before you open my eyes to see and guide me to correction in Jesus name

Lord Jesus give me understanding of giving without holding back and partnering sacrificially with you in Jesus name

Lord let me always have the understanding that my reward awaits me in Heaven and not live for mundane rewards in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...