Search This Blog

Sunday 14 June 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 10:12

Song
Speak to my heart, Holy Spirit
Message of love to encourage me
Lifting my heart from despair,
how You love me and care for me
Speak to my heart

Keep on talking to me
Keep on talking to me

Proverbs 10:12 KJV
"Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father remove every seed of hatred in my life towards myself or anyone in Jesus name

Father take away every hatred anyone has against me in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are the true meaning of love dwell richly in me henceforth in Jesus name

Father I pray for grace to see people the way you see them in Jesus name

Father give me divine understanding that will enhace all the relationship i have to bear good fruits in Jesus name

My father touch every heaviness in my heart that is or will cause me to harbour unforgiveness or hatred towards anyman in Jesus name

Father give me the heart that loves my neighbour as myself in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

14/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...