Search This Blog

Friday 5 June 2015

Prayer from Matthew 5:19

Song
Hossanah Hossanah Hossanah in the highest
Lord we lift up your name
With the heart full of praise
Be exalted oh lord my GOD
Hossanah in the highest

Matthew 5:19 KJV
"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see and my hears to hear  the great and wondrous things you are doing in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me enablement to obey you even when it seems humanly impossible in Jesus name

My father uproot every seed of sin planted into my life through disobedience in Jesus name

Lord help me to understand my purpose of my existence in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let me obey your commandment always in Jesus name

Lord give me a second chance forgive me in anyway i have neglected your assignments and concentrated on worldly achievements in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let the zeal to win souls increase in me in Jesus name

Father at the end of this race on earth do not let me miss heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...