Search This Blog

Sunday 7 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 6:2

Song
To God be the glory Great things He hath done
So loved He the world that He gave us His son
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin
And opened the life gate that all may go in
Praise the Lord 2* Let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord 2* Let the people rejoice
Oh come to the father through Jesus the son
And give Him the glory great things He hath done

Psalms 6:2 KJV
"Have mercy upon me, O Lord ; for I am weak: O Lord , heal me; for my bones are vexed."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord let my cry reach you and let your mercy justify me in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for removing weakness out of my life both spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Father thank you for healing my broken spirit and lifting me up in Jesus name

Father thank you for winning the battles that i thought will ruin me thank you for the victory you gave me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for destroying and erasing permanently the plans and thought of adversaries over me and my household in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...