Search This Blog

Sunday 21 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 134:1-3

Song
Come bless the Lord
Oh ye servants of the Lord
Who stand at night
In the house of the Lord
Lift up your hands to the Holy one
And bless the Lord and bless the Lord

Psalms 134:1-3 KJV
"Behold, bless ye the Lord , all ye servants of the Lord , which by night stand in the house of the Lord .  Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord .  The Lord that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah i worship your majesty in the beauty of your holiness in Jesus name

Father i am not worthy to worship you but you have counted me worthy accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for who you are and all you are doing in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah i extol you above all gods prove yourself great in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/6/2015

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHERS AND POTENTIAL FATHERS MAY GOD GIVE YOU RESOURCES TO BE GLORIOUS FATHERS IN JESUS NAME.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...