Search This Blog

Thursday 25 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 26:1, 11

Song
Search me lord 2*
Here's what I want You to do
Shine your light from heaven on my soul
If You find anything that shouldn't be
Take it out and strengthen me
'Cause I wanna be right, I wanna be saved
And I wanna be whole

Psalms 26:1-19 . ASV "Judge me, O Jehovah, for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in Jehovah without wavering. Gather not my soul with sinners, Nor my life with men of blood; In whose hands is wickedness, And their right hand is full of bribes. But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: Redeem me, and be merciful unto me."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father search me and renew me from the inside out make my life worthy of receiving from you in Jesus name

Father I come to you let your mercy speak over every judgement in my life in Jesus name

Father justify me even where men had found me guilty give me victory in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you deliver me from every perishing activities in Jesus name

Father redeem me with your mercy from all generational curses in Jesus name

Jehovah give me grace to die to self in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...