Search This Blog

Monday 15 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 121:4-5

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

Psalms 121:4-5 KJV
"Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.  The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord i plead your blood over my entire houshold and i in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you never sleep nor slumber guide and guard my household and i from all evil in Jesus name

Lord Jesus every orgnised evil planned for me and my family destroy it in Jesus name

Oh Lord expose and give me victory over the plans of my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord Jesus magnify yourself over every situation in my life in Jesus name

Elshadai you are my provider supply all my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus

Lord whatever the enemy has in plan to cause my source of joy to become source of pain i reverse and send it back to sender in Jesus name

Holy spirit guard all my engagement in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's
15/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...