Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 1:1

Song
For this God is our God
Forever and ever
He will be our God from now and even unto the end

Psalms 1:1 KJV
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are my father early will i seek you let me find you as i seek you in Jesus name

Jesus keep me standing in you to the end and cause seperation between any ungodly association and i in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to shine the light of gospel anywhere i go in Jesus name

Lord today regenerate my soul and destroy every string of unrighteousnes upon my destiny in Jesus name

Father cancel every evil counsel or reports working against your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let fire from heaven consume all scornful discussion and those discussing against me and my household in Jesus name

Lord ignite the fire of Holy ghost in me and my household turn us to untouchable for any ungodly powers in Jesus name

Lord scatter the plans of enemies and destroy the petitions of accuser against me and my household in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...