Search This Blog

Saturday 20 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 5:1-5

Song
I have a father almighty father
He is King of kings and Lord of lords
I have a father

Psalms 5:1-5.asv "Give ear to my words, O Jehovah, Consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God; For unto thee do I pray. O Jehovah, in the morning shalt thou hear my voice; In the morning will I order my prayer unto thee, and will keep watch. For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: Evil shall not sojourn with thee. The arrogant shall not stand in thy sight: Thou hatest all workers of iniquity."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this morning hear my cry and answer  my prayers in Jesus name

Lord Jesus expose and judge all workers of iniquity attacking my destiny in Jesus name

God of Elijah send your fire into the camp of my adversaries and destroy their gathering in Jesus name

Oh lord my God henceforth let your fire begin to burn in my life and make me untouchable for any power working against your plans for me in Jesus name

Oh lord my father purge out of my life every arrogance or pride that is limiting me from fulfilling destiny in Jesus name

Lord send your angels to guide and guard my household and I in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth let me enter the season of uncommon upliftment in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today’s Prayer
20/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...