Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Prayer from Jeremiah 3:4

Song
Crucified laid behind the stone
You live to die rejected and alone
Like a rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all

Jeremiah 3:4  ASV "Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My Father, thou art the guide of my youth?"

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father hear my cry for help this day guide me out of darkness   into your marvellous light in Jesus name

Lord almighty increase in me the capacity to shine the light of the gospel in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes let me see how I have backslidden help me to retrace my steps back to you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let the hunger to know you more and walk with you increase in me in Jesus name

Father remove every reluctance stopping me from attaining the height I ought to as your child in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...