Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Prayer from 2 Thessalonians 3:16

Song
You are the prince of peae
You are the Lord of lords
Your name is Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Jesus you are the king

2 Thessalonians 3:16 KJV
"Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father you are the Prince of peace let your peace reign in my life in Jesus name

My father take away all confusion and restlessness from my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your peace reign in my householdold in Jesus name

I come against every tragedy planned in the kingdom of darkness in order to deny me and my household of peace in Jesus name

Lord Jesus magnify yourself in my life henceforth let your presence be with me always in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...