Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2015

Prayer from Romans 8:38

Song
What can seperate us from His love 2* nothing
I am more than a conqueror
If Christ be for me who can be against
More than a conqueror
I'm in love 2*
What can seperate us from your love nothing

Romans 8:38 KJV
"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,"

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy upon me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father whatever it is that is taking me away from your presence reveal it to me and grant me grace to overcome it in Jesus name

Father you are the porter and i am the clay break me down and remould me take away whatever wouldn't allow me to shape up the way you want me to in Jesus name

My father save me from self and its ruler in Jesus name

Father i lift this community and nation to you use me as an instrument to shine your light in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from self imposed guilt that keeps drawing me back from doing as much as you want me to in Jesus name

I decree i am more than a conqueror and i am an overcomer through Christ that strengthens me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...