Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 6: 15-17

Song
Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will I desire compare to you

1 Corinthians 6 . 15-17 . ASV "Know ye not that your bodies are members of Christ? shall I then take away the members of Christ, and make them members of a harlot? God forbid. Or know ye not that he that is joined to a harlot is one body? for, The twain, saith he, shall become one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord open my eye to see whatever I engage in that continuously make me unholy in Jesus name

Father consecrate me for your work and make me a useful vessel in your vineyard in Jesus name

My father let me walk in your will even when I don't feel convenient doing so in Jesus name

Lord Jesus renew my spirit and let all powers of darkness overshadowing me spiritually be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

Daddy give me the enablement to shine the light of the gospel always in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today’s Prayer
9/7/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...