Search This Blog

Monday 8 June 2015

Prayer from John6:11-13

Song
Heavenly Lord your name is wonderful
Your name is excellent
Your name is beautiful
I worship you Lord
For you are mighty
You've got the whole world in your hand

John 6:11-13 KJV
"And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.  When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.  Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father let your compassion speak over my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grace my disgrace with divine intervention in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove every lack and its cause and let me begin to enjoy abundance in Jesus name

Father just as you fed the multitude with what seem not enough to men that became more than enough Jehovah every situation that is shaking my faith show up and give me testimony in Jesus name

Father this new week let me walk into divine opportunities that will transform my destiny in Jesus name

Lord let me see your greatness over my life and household in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...