Search This Blog

Monday 29 June 2015

Prayer from Psalms 20:5-6

Song
You are the Lord you changeth not
You are the Lord you changeth not

Psalms 20:6-7 KJV
"Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.  Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God."

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and clease all my short comings with your blood in Jesus name

My father save me and my household from all known and unknown troubles in Jesus name

Father cause adversity to keep my adversaries busy so that i can be left alone by my adversaries in Jesus name

My father hear my cry this day renew my strength in you and do not let me labour in vain in Jesus name

Lord Jesus crucify flesh in me and grant me grace to live holy in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you cause all my expectations to come to manifestation to your glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/6/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...