Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Prayer from 1 Timothy 1:17

Song by Don Moen

Unto The King
Eternal Immortal
Invisible
The only wise God
Be honour and glory forever and ever
Be honour and glory forevermore

Honour and glory and power and might
Be unto Jesus the King
Honour and glory and power and might
Be unto Jesus the King

Be all the honour (Forever and ever)
Be all the glory (Forever and ever)
All adoration (Forever and ever)
And all of the praises (Forever and evermore)


Now to the King of the ages [eternal], immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
1 Timothy 1:17 AMP


Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour you and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for this new month and the plans you have for me

I decree this new month I have started it in peace and joy and I will end it victoriously

I decree this new month I will not service any evil report known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree this new month the delay will not have a place in my life

I decree this new month all disappointment are turning to new appointment for me

I decree this new month sickness, disease and any form of infirmities are far from my abode

I decree this new month grace will surround me and all I do will encounter divine favour

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not gather to sorrow over anything or anyone in Jesus name

*Decree into the new month*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The eternal king is working in my life, He has removed all limits and limitations. The one and only true God has lifted me above all challenges, grace has enveloped me. It is a new season of pleasant surprise, no recurrence of negativity can stand in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 1st August 2023

Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...