Search This Blog

Thursday 24 August 2023

Prayer from Revelations 12:11

Good Morning

Song by CeCe Winans

All our eyes on You Lord 
All our hope in You Lord 
All our trust in You Lord 
All we want is You Lord 

The Lord is our shepherd
The Lord is our helper
Oh-oh-oh Jesus lead us
And show us the way to follow You

Anybody ready to follow Him
Yeah
Oh-oh-oh Jesus lead us
And show us the way

My life is better
And I like it better
When I am following You
My life is better
And I like it better
When I am following You

And they overcame and conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, for they did not love their life and renounce their faith even when faced with death.
Revelation 12:11 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and honour your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life


Lord thank you for your word and the clarity the word gives me daily

Lord thank you for the direction I receive through your word daily you deserve all the praise

Lord my life is in your hands let my life always show forth your will in all I do

Lord grant me grace to live in the testimony that is rooted in the word of God

Lord remove every doubt and thoughts that limits your plans from my life in Jesus name

Lord help me to stay focused on your plan and never shift my focus to perishable entities

Lord help me at this end time to keep standing upright in you until I see you in glory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our testimonies over all our expectations be made permanent in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my guiding light, the name of Jesus is my hiding place. My strength is drawn from the Most High. I am not limited by the dictates of the world. My gaze is on the one who called me out of darkness into His marvelous light. I will never become an object or subject of the works and workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 24th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...