Search This Blog

Saturday 26 August 2023

Prayer from Hebrews 11:17-19

Song

My God is a good God
Yes He is
My God is a good God
Yes He is
He lifts me up, He turns me around
He laid my feet upon the solid rock


By faith Abraham offered Isaac when he was tested. The one who received the promises was offering his only son. He had been told concerning him, “Your legitimate descendants will come from Isaac.” He figured that God could even raise him from the dead. So in a way he did receive him back from the dead.
Hebrews 11:17‭-‬19 CEB

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and glorify your majesty because you are my king

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus

Lord increase my faith in you and help me to focus more on your plans

Lord when it feels like I can't hear you or see your work grant me the grace to dwell on your promises

I decree my heart desires will manifest with divine speed in Jesus name

I decree the purpose of God for my life will manifest with exceeding grace

I decree my days on earth is filled with supernatural occurrence beyond the reasoning men

I decree the word of God is working for me always and I am a partaker of His wonders

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, our faith is birthing great wonders that wil draw souls to the kingdom of God henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith is established on the rock of ages, the power of God is making my life experience newness all around. I am favoured in all areas and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. That which seemed impossible and has tarried for so long is touched by God and I am carrying my evidence without delay in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 26th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...