Search This Blog

Monday 28 August 2023

Prayer from Psalms 114:7-8

Song by Preye Odede

You’ve never lost a battle
You cannot start now
You have been healing the sick
You cannot stop now 

Who can stand against You, Mighty God?
No one! Great one of Israel, Okaka
Your Name is greater than all names
Mighty and glorious are your words

Okaka, Mighty God
Before the the battle stops
You have won it for me

You are always doing Good
You cannot stop now
Always providing for me
You cannot stop now 

Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, At the presence of the God of Jacob (Israel), Who turned the rock into a pool of water, The flint into a fountain of water.
Psalms 114:7‭-‬8 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I praise your name and worship your majesty

King of kings I thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days have your way in me let your will prevail above my will

Lord arise and let every battle that has risen against me disappear

Lord terminate every raging force against my destiny and purpose in life

Eternal rock of ages terminate all conspiracy of darkness and the workers of iniquity over my destiny

Lord erase the opposition of darkness and their progress concerning my purpose in life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and fight for us, cause all waggling tongues against us to be silenced in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working for me. The power of God is ruling above all negative powers and their outcome. Grace has spoken over my life and my days are filled with unending favour and testimonies in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th August 2023


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...