Search This Blog

Saturday 5 August 2023

Prayer from Psalms 23:4

Song by Jessica Reedy

God has smiled on me,
He has set me free, yeah
God has smiled on me
He's been good to me.

One day I was in my room and I wasn't feeling you
I said Father are you there
I'm feeling real scared
So I got down on my knees
As I begin to pray
Hoping that Lord heard
What I had to see I said

God, God, God Please smile on me
I started begging I said
God, God, God smile on Me
Pleaded and I got on my knees
God, God, God Please Smile On Me
So as I begin to cry he said
I've never left your side I been right here all along

So you can dry your eyes
You seeketh me like I knew you would
Praising me like you know you could
That's when I realized that He's so good,
My God is good, he's been good to me, ohh


Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me.
Psalms 23:4 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your name and glorify your majesty

King of kings, thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily comforts me and reminds me of your promises for me

Lord thank you for always proving yourself mighty in my life

Father thank you for never leaving nor forsaking me regardless of what life throws at me

Lord thank you for destroying the wickedness of the workers of iniquity

Lord thank you for removing fear, it's seed and fruits from my being

Lord thank you for increasing my confidence in you beyond my imagination

Lord thank you for terminating evil emergencies that wants to jeopardize your purpose for me

Lord thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me and for putting an end to recurrence of negativity

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for giving us victory on all sides and beauty for ashes you deserve all the praise lord Jesus 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mighty man in battle has smiled on me. Jehovah has set me free from evil and unreasonable activities of darkness. God has increased His truth in me and negated all negative impulses or thoughts. My life shines brighter each and everyday because Jehovah is in control in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 5th August 2023


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...