Search This Blog

Friday 18 August 2023

Prayer from Philippians 4:6-7

Song

What the enemy meant for evil
God has turned it around
Turned it around
What the enemy meant for evil
God has turned it around for my good


Don’t be anxious about anything; rather, bring up all of your requests to God in your prayers and petitions, along with giving thanks. Then the peace of God that exceeds all understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6‭-‬7 CEB

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord have your way and let your mercy speak over every form of judgement in my life

Jehovah take al the glory in all that concerns me, negate every plans of the wicked

Lord I come to you and I lay before you whatever is standing as an hinderance in my path in life give me victory over them

Jehovah destroy all evil report no matter where they originate from do not let them see the light of day

Lord terminate every conspiracy of darkness over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord give me supernatural victory over every situation that is troubling my soul

I decree no evil report will be delivered to me or any member of my household in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my days are filled with favour of God and protocols are broken for my sake in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household divine favour is locating us in areas we deserve  and do not even deserve it in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has heard my cry, He has crowned my efforts with open doors. All limits and limitations has been permanently removed. Grace speaks over my life each and everyday. I will always pertake of divine blessings of God everywhere I go in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 18th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...