Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 August 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 49:24-26

Song

Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is your name
Mighty warrior, Great in battle
Jehovah is your name


Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
Isaiah 49:24‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I exalt you and I worship your name

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for your word and the insight it gives to me daily

Lord Jesus thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord in your name Jesus I decree that every power raising their authority against my life are useless permanently

I decree all unlawful captivity over my destiny I decree freedom from you henceforth

I decree every altar of evil proclaming failure and disgrace over my destiny catch fire

I decree every deity used to prophecy negativity over my destiny and lineage be destroyed permanently

I decree every evil engagement or transaction that wants to keep my destiny buried in obscurity is cancelled

I decree all unwanted circumstances waging unending war over my destiny ends today

I decree my freedom and that of every member of my Household from all captivity that has held us against the will of God henceforth

I decree the power of God is terminating all evil report concerning me and every member of my family

I decree over this nation that evil will not prevail over good in Jesus name amen

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the name of God will be praised over all our expectations they will no longer tarry in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has given me divine liberty, I am free from known or unknown captivity. The name of Jesus is my strong tower, my hiding place is in Christ Jesus so I am unreachable for evil and their machinations. The Lord has given me victory that is above the understanding of man. I am forever a victor in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 2nd August 2023


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...