Search This Blog

Thursday 17 August 2023

Prayer from John 11:43-44

Good Morning

Song by CeCe Winans

Miracles when You move
Such an easy thing for You to do
Your hand is moving right now
You are still showing up
At the tomb of every Lazarus
Your voice is calling me out

And right now, I know You're able
And my God, come through again

You can do all things
You can do all things but fail
'Cause You've never lost a battle
No, You've never lost a battle
And I know, I know
You never will,

Everything's possible
By the power of the Holy Ghost
A new wind is blowing right now
Breaking my heart of stone
Taking over like it's Jericho
And my walls are all crashing down

You've never lost a battle
You've never lost a battle
You've never lost a battle
You never will

And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
John 11:43‭-‬44 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship your majesty and magnify your wonderful name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short coming

Lord thank you for your word that gives life even in places I least expect

I decree every grave clothes upon my life and destiny are torn off and burnt into ashes

I decree every stone rolled to block my destiny from manifesting is rolled off now

I decree every power of hell militating against my destiny and breakthrough they are destroyed

I decree no power of death have a hold over my household and I

I decree every power that buries destiny at the edge of breakthrough an end comes to you in my life

I decree I will not bury, I will not be buried and there will be no loss in my family in Jesus name

I decree every word spoken into the air against the purpose of God for me will not come to pass in Jesus name

I decree that every organ in my body that has been dormant or dead receive new life in Christ and begin to function normal henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are in the season of second chance this is not the end of our story in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has brought an end to destiny killers and destiny killing activities in and around me. The power of God has rolled away every stone that causes limitation over my life permanently. This is my new beginning my congratulations cannot be hindered because Jesus has settled it in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 17th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...