Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 August 2023

Prayer from John 14:26

Song by CeCe Winans

Holy Spirit, come and fill this place
Bring us healing with Your warm embrace
Show Your power make Your presence known
Holy Spirit, come fill this place
Holy Spirit, come fill this place

My heart is longing just to hear from You
My soul is waiting to know someone who
Can take us higher help us make it through
So will You please come and set us free

Breath of God we need a touch from You
Shine down on us with the light of truth
Stir our hearts and set our spirit free
Holy Spirit, come fill this place
Holy Spirit, come fill this place

Our hearts are hungry for Your perfect peace
Our souls are thirsty for the joy You bring
So send Your glory make Your praise complete
Send down the rain, touch us once again


The Companion, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I told you.
John 14:26 CEB


Prayer

Holy one of Israel, the only wise and true God I worship your majesty

King of all kings I bless your name for who you are to me

Master of the Universe thank you for being my God and for the direction you give to me daily through your word

Lord I come to you, lead me in all I do and manifest your power in my life

Lord establish your truth in me and remove all lies of the enemy from my life

Holy spirit teach me all I need to know, take away confusion and destruction from my life

Lord eliminate the plans of the leaders of confusion and wickedness in and around the world

Lord reveal to me things you have planned for me and grant me the grace to follow you 

Lord help me to keep standing in you and not be carried away by the entanglement and deception of lies of this world

Holy spirit help me, in all that I do and decision I make give me clarity in Jesus name

I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, Spirit of the living God transform us beyond our imagination and direct us in all we do

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world.  The spirit of God is in control in my life, His word is the navigator of my destiny. I depend on the power of the Most High and He will never put me to shame. The Holy spirit reveals things to me, therefore I will not fall into the ditch of uncertainty and destruction. I am sanctified for His glorious use and His presence surround me daily. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 23rd August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...