Search This Blog

Friday 4 August 2023

Prayer from Galatians 5:5-6

Song 

God of Abraham
You're the God of covenant
And of faithful promises
Time and time again
You have proven
You'll do just what You said

Though the storms may come and the winds may blow
I'll remain steadfast
And let my heart learn, when You speak a word
It will come to pass

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

 I put my faith in Jesus
My anchor to the ground
My hope and firm foundation
He'll never let me down, 

For we [not relying on the Law but] through the [strength and power of the Holy] Spirit, by faith, are waiting [confidently] for the hope of righteousness [the completion of our salvation]. For [if we are] in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but only faith activated and expressed and working through love.
Galatians 5:5‭-‬6 AMP



Prayer

Lord etenal I magnify your name and worship your majesty for who you are to me

Ancient of days I honour you and glorify you for what you've done in my life

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for keeping me in your path

Lord forgive me for every short comings and any way I have fallen short of your glory

Lord arise and do that which you alone can do in my life in Jesus name

Lord help me to stand in you even when the trials of life becomes unbearable

Father grant me the victory over every challenge and every limit known or unknown

I decree I will never be subjected to the dictates of the wicked ones in Jesus name

I decree the presence of God manifests daily over all I do in Jesus name

I decree my faith daily increases in Christ Jesus and I will never be subjected to evil emergencies

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we will never be found wanting of the power and presence of God until we see him in glory

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith is in the Most High King, I trust in the finished work of Calvary. I live daily to please my heavenly father. The Prince of Peace is in control of my destiny. I will never live to please the world and the dictates of negativity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 4th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...