Search This Blog

Saturday 19 August 2023

Prayer from Deuteronomy 32:4

Song by CeCe Winans

I love You, Lord
For Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
In the darkest night
You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend

And I have lived in the goodness of God 
And all my life You have been faithful 
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God 


The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness without iniquity (injustice), Just and upright is He.
Deuteronomy 32:4 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your name for who you are

King of kings I thank you for your faithfulness and loving kindness towards me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your ever present help made available to me

Lord thank you for always being by my side even when I failed you, you stood by me

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your ever present help that is constantly available for me

Lord thank you for not allowing the desires of the wicked to overshadow your plans for me

Lord thank you for disgracing the enemies and workers of iniquity over my destiny

Lord thank you for your eternal grace and love for me I give you all the praise

Lord thank you for taking me to the height of visibility and destiny fulfillment you deserve al the worship

Lord thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me and for solving all problems beyond my imagination

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us unending joy and testimonies

*Spend some times to give thanks to God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The faithfulness of God is transforming my life to what God wants it to be. The king of kings has removed all limitations off my path. He has opened the book of remembrance concerning me and settled all that needs to be settled in my life. The ancient of days is at work in me doing wonders and making all things work together for my good. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 19th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...