Search This Blog

Sunday 13 August 2023

Prayer from James 2:26

Good Morning

Song

Oh that men will praise the Lord
Oh that men will praise the Lord
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the Children of men, To the children of men
He has broken the gate of brass
And turn the bars of iron asunder

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:26 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and glorify your majesty because you are my king

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks over my destiny day and night

Lord thank you for your word that is my daily light and guide

Thank you Jesus for saving me over and over again from known and unknown forces

Abba increase in me the faith that moves mountain regardless of the challenges life throws at me

Lord redirect my steps away from the path of failure and destruction to the path of victory

Heavenly father uproot every seed of doubt that wants to daily keep my faith under the obscurity of darkness

Father help me in any way my confession doesn't align with my faith and your purpose for me, refine my utterances

Lord eliminate evil occurrence and their origin from my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal arise over my destiny and destroy all challenges that has lingered for too long in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning us and for releasing all round congratulations for us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has instilled in me the faith that moves mountains. I am no longer moved by what I see because the Lord whom I serve controls all things. This is my new season, everything has aligned. New doors are opened unto me. I walk by faith not by sight. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 13th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...