Search This Blog

Friday 11 August 2023

Prayer from Psalms 27:1-6

Song by JJ Hairston & Timothy Reddick

In my life,
Be Glorified, Be Glorified
In my life,
Be Glorified, Be Glorified


You get the Glory
You get the Praise
You take the Honour
I Just wanna say thank You


The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, They stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: Though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: In the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up, Above mine enemies round about me: Therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Psalm 27:1‭-‬6 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your wonderful name and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord have your way in me, manifest yourself in my life and all I do

Jehovah, you are my light and my salvation do not allow any darkness or its attributes have a dwelling place in me

Father destroy evil reports that has been written, proclaimed or professed over my destiny in Jesus name

Father remove every power, authority or people in position of authority using their post to cause havoc over souls in Jesus name

Father terminate evil emergencies, evil revelations and those who conspire against your will for me

Father hide me in your tabernacle away from the reach of the workers of iniquity

Lord let every gathering that is not of you in and around my life and household be permanently scattered and silenced

Abba arise on my behalf, every battle I did or did not know the origin that wants to create an empire in my life destroy them by fire

Lord let anyone or group of people that rise against me or any member of my family in judgement or against your will stumble and fall 

Lord hide me and my generations and generations to come in your secret place away from the reach of workers of iniquity

Lord arise over the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, destroy every battle, give us victory over every challenge and terminate evil reports from their sources in Jesus name

*Pray for your family*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my keeper, He is my hiding place, He is the warrior in me. He has won the battle for me. The Lord is my sustainer and the lifter of my head. The sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night. The Lord has given me victory over the oppressors. The mighty man in battle has won the battle for me, protocols are breaking for my sake and affliction will not rise again in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His word © 11th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...