Search This Blog

Sunday 20 August 2023

Prayer from Acts 12:5-7

Song by Israel Houghton

Something is moving, turning around.
Seasons are changing;
Everything is different now.
Here comes the sun piercing the clouds.
You're closer than you think you are;
You're closer than you've been before.
Look to the sky, help is on the way
Our God is faithful, faithful to say

It's not over, It's not finished.
It's not ending, it's only the beginning.
It's not over, It's not finished.
It's not ending;
It's only the beginning
When God is in it
When God is in it, oh


So Peter was kept in prison, but fervent and persistent prayer for him was being made to God by the church. The very night before Herod was to bring him forward, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries were in front of the door guarding the prison. Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared [beside him] and a light shone in the cell. The angel struck Peter’s side and awakened him, saying, “Get up quickly!” And the chains fell off his hands.
Acts 12:5‭-‬7 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your holy name for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for your word and the direction the word gives me daily

Lord thank you for divine upliftment and encouragement you have endowed me with

Lord put an end to every situation that represent confinement in my life physically or spiritually

Lord put an end to every limitation that has kept my life in an unpleasant state

I decree this situation (mention) God is bringing me out with victory, it will not see my end instead I will see it's end in Jesus name

I decree every situation that feels like night time this period is turning to season of thanksgiving for me 

I decree every chain holding me bound in an unpleasant circumstance is breaking off now in Jesus name

I decree the limit placed on me in the spiritual realm against the will of God has totally broken

I decree evil will not prevail over good in my life, my testimonies will not be aborted in Jesus name

I decree an end is coming to debt that has hung over my life for so long in Jesus name

I decree my spiritual understanding is guiding me and I move in divine victory in all aspects of life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household all things are becoming new in all aspects of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. All things are made new, limitations are broken, delay and disappointment has come to an end. There is an emergence of new beginning in my life. My story is changing, it is turning around divinely. What the enemy meant for evil, Jehovah has turned it around for my good. I receive my congratulations in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th August 2023



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...