Search This Blog

Thursday 10 August 2023

Prayer from Philippians 4:8

Song

Lord I thirst for You
And I long to be in Your presence
My soul will wait on You
Father draw me nearer
Draw me nearer
To the beauty of Your holiness

 I will wait for You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness
I will worship You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness

Finally, believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God’s word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think continually on these things [center your mind on them, and implant them in your heart].
Philippians 4:8 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I give all the praise to you and worship your majesty

Almighty king thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for us you deserve all the worship

Lord thank you for letting me know the truth which only can be found in your word

Lord guide me to always focus on you in all that I do

Lord guide my heart to be fine-tuned to think of the godly things you have in plan for me

Lord erase all thoughts that is not of you from my life and lineage

Lord keep me in the right standing with you forever do not let me depend so much on my human ability

Father eliminate every spirit of limitations that is delaying the manifestation of your promises for me

Abba raise me to the pinnacle of visibility, remove all obscurity and delay from my journey of life

Lord in all I do, let my life always bring peace to you, let every storm be permanently silenced in Jesus name

Lord grant me divine strength in all aspects of my life do not let me accommodate defeat from the pit of hell

Father transform me to who and what you want me to be and never let me depart from you

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do not let us be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Great I Am is at work in me to will and to do of His good pleasure. My life is centered on the purpose of God for me at all times. The Mighty man in battle has won the battles for me. There will never be a recurrence of negativity in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...