Search This Blog

Saturday 12 August 2023

Prayer from Psalms 127:1

Song

I put my faith in Jesus
My anchor to the ground
My hope and firm foundation
He'll never let me down, no


Great is Your faithfulness to me, oh
Great is Your faithfulness
From the rising sun
From the rising sun to the setting same 
I will praise Your name 
Great is Your faithfulness to me

Except the LORD build the house, They labour in vain that build it: Except the LORD keep the city, The watchman waketh but in vain.
Psalm 127:1 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and give you all the glory you deserve

Almighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and let your love spread over my life

Lord guide me in all I do, do not allow me lean on my own understanding alone

Jehovah help me, where I thought I need help and where I do not think I need let your divine help intervene

Lord erase all evil emergencies from my path and my lineage henceforth

Lord I commit all that I do, or plan to do unto you guide me and do not let me disappoint you

Holy Spirit I need you like never before make your dwelling place in me

Lord eliminate every evil direction that eventually leads to destruction from my path in life in Jesus name

Lord arise scatter the desires of the wicked in my life in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from vein labour, crown my labour with divine favour henceforth

Lord eliminate any stubbornness that wants to keep me below your grace from my life in Jesus name amen

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and direct our path, do not allow the wishes of the wicked and unreasonable men come to manifestation over our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is for the glory of the Most High King. He is alive in me and in control of the affairs of my life. I will never labour in vain, the favour of God rests upon all my labour. My season of unending harvest, joy, overflowing blessings and divine intervention has started glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 12th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...