Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 August 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 60:3-5

Song by Spinach

I'm blessed
I'm blessed
I'm blessed
I'm blessed, oh I'm blessed
Going out, coming in
So blessed, oh I'm blessed
January, February to December, oh I'm blessed

Kings shall come to my rising
For I am favoured and graced
In all I do I shall prosper
Everything I touch shall be blessed


Nations will come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. “Lift up your eyes around you and see; They all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from far away, And your daughters will be looked after at their side. Then you will see and be radiant, And your heart will tremble [with joy] and rejoice Because the abundant wealth of the seas will be brought to you, The wealth of the nations will come to you. Isaiah 60:3‭-‬5 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your majesty

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the efficacy of the word in me each and everyday

Lord thank you for removing limits and limitations from my path

Abba thank you for divine abundance and grace to overcome any challenge that rise against me

I decree I am blessed in my going out and my coming in

I decree kings are coming to my rising, favour and mercy speaks for me daily

I decree the power of God is working all things out for my good

I decree wherever I go the presence of God abides in me and directs my path

I decree all unwanted circumstances are finally destroyed in my life

I decree my life is filled with supernatural breakthrough each and everyday

I decree the promises of God over my life are manifesting henceforth with no delays

I decree what I have lost is being restored unto me in million folds in Jesus name

I decree there will be no more negative reports or negativity over all my expectations

I decree the power of God has gone ahead of me to break protocols and processes for my sake

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the presence of God is making all things new and everything is working for our good in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed in my going out and coming in. Nations rise and work in my favour. Kings and Kingdoms come to my rising. The light of God in me will never go out or dim in Jesus name. The name of Jesus is working wonders all around me beyond my imagination. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...