Search This Blog

Thursday 3 August 2023

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8-10

Song by Darlene Zschech

You are ever interceding
As the lost become the found
You can never be defeated
For You wear the Victor's crown
You are Jesus the Messiah
You're the Hope of all the world
By Your grace I live and breathe to worship You

Hallelujah
You have overcome
You have overcome
Hallelujah
Jesus, You have overcome the world

Every high thing must come down
Every stronghold shall be broken
You wear the Victor's crown
You have overcome, You have overcome


You are saved by God’s grace because of your faith. This salvation is God’s gift. It’s not something you possessed. It’s not something you did that you can be proud of. Instead, we are God’s accomplishment, created in Christ Jesus to do good things. God planned for these good things to be the way that we live our lives.
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬10 CEB

Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour your name and worship your majesty

Lord I thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that set me apart specifically for such a time like this

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks daily on my behalf

Lord thank you for making me your workmanship to fulfil the purpose Christ has for me

Lord thank you for not allowing sin and the petition of the wicked to overcome your will for me

Lord thank you for pulling strongholds of the wicked down in and around my life

Lord thank you for overcoming that desires of flesh in my life and for giving me eternal victory

Lord thank you for the new light you shed on my path to keep me from falling into the path of destruction

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for shielding us away from evil seige and stronghold of the wicked in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. All strongholds have been negated. Christ Jesus has made me a victor by His grace. Sin and the works of flesh have been rendered obsolete in my life. His power speaks over me on daily basis. I am forever a victor and never a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...