Search This Blog

Monday 14 August 2023

Prayer from Psalms 123:1-4

Song

Unto thee oh Lord
Do I lift up my soul
Unto thee oh Lord 
Do I lift up my voice

Oh my Lord I trust in thee
Let me not be ashamed
Let not my enemies triumph
Over me



Unto you I lift up my eyes, O You who are enthroned in the heavens! Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, And as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, So our eyes look to the Lord our God, Until He is gracious and favorable toward us. Be gracious to us, O Lord, be gracious and favorable toward us, For we are greatly filled with contempt. Our soul is greatly filled With the scoffing of those who are at ease, And with the contempt of the proud [who disregard God’s law].
Psalms 123:1‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Lord thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord I lift my eyes unto you come to my aid and silent the workers of iniquity

Lord help me in all areas and remove every delay from my path

Arise king of kings and show yourself mighty over every situation in my life

Lord remove all devourers and the sources of devourers from my life

Ancient of days as the maid look up to their master do I look up to you, come through for me in all aspects of life

Lord let your favour and mercy speak for me this day and always

Father make a way for me where there was no way and open the door that leads to many doors for my breakthrough to manifest

Lord disgrace the plans of the enemy concerning me and my lineage

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do something new in our lives, let there be a divine change and divine encounter where we are due for it

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has come through for me, He has silenced the roaring of the evil beast. The king of kings has given me wings to soar, I will not remain on the level of delay and denial. Grace has made way for me beyond my imagination in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 14th August 2023



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...