Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 25:7

Song

From the rising of the sun
To the setting of thesame
Your name is to be hallowed
Ah ah Adonai


And He will destroy on this mountain the covering of the face that is cast over the heads of all peoples [in mourning], and the veil [of profound wretchedness] that is woven and spread over all nations.
Isaiah 25:7 AMPC

Prayer 

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and glorify your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that dialy renews my mind and uplifts my spirit man

I decree every evil covering over this nation is destroyed permanently

I decree every power causing wretchedness and suffering in and around me an end comes to you this day

I decree all unwanted happenings that is recurring over my destiny be destroyed permanently

I decree every covering over my lineage causing delay, denial and disappointment is destroyed henceforth

I decree evil label left by evil veil over my life and lineage I tear you off by fire

I decree wherever my name or that of any member of my household will be mentioned for negativity, lion of the tribe of Judah answer them

I decree wherever my name, image or anything that has to do with me will appear for favour ancient of days advocate for me and grant me divine victory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household visit us today, remove every pain, remove every doubt and crown every desires with divine manifestation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayers*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The hand of God is upon me, His word is working in my life. Evil covering has been torn off my destiny. I am free from all obscurity and darkness. I am moving in power, victory and joy henceforth. This is my season of harvests of thanksgiving because God has settled it all for me. Hallelujah my congratulations is here, glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th August 2023 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...