Search This Blog

Monday 21 August 2023

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 10:13

Hymn

Lead us, heavenly Father, lead us
o'er the world's tempestuous sea;
guard us, guide us, keep us, feed us,
for we have no help but thee;
yet possessing every blessing,
if our God our Father be.

 Saviour, breathe forgiveness o'er us:
all our weakness thou dost know;
thou didst tread this earth before us,
thou didst feel its keenest woe;
lone and dreary, faint and weary,
through the desert thou didst go.

 Spirit of our God, descending,
fill our hearts with heavenly joy,
love with every passion blending,
pleasure that can never cloy:
thus provided, pardoned, guided,
nothing can our peace destroy.


You are tempted in the same way that everyone else is tempted. But God can be trusted not to let you be tempted too much, and he will show you how to escape from your temptations.
1 Corinthians 10:13 CEV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I glorify you and worship your majesty because you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for this awesome dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the clarity I receive daily from your word

Lord help me in all I do, have your way in and through me

Lord deliver me from temptation and things that draws me far from your mercy

Lord renew my strength in you as I wait on the manifestation of your promises

Lord cleanse me of all besetting sin that has kept me locked in positions I do not want to be in

Lord free me from the repercussions of generational misfortune in Jesus name

Lord give me divine clarity and understanding to overcome all challenges 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household open our eyes to see your plans for us and grant us grace to abide in your will always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Lead me oh Lord and guide my steps. The strength of God has replaced all weaknesses in my body, soul and spirit. The power of God has removed all limitations and evil emergencies. I am victorious because in Christ I live, move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 21st August 2023


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...