Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 August 2023

Prayer from John 3:27

Song

For this God is our God
Forever and ever
He will be our Guide
From now and Even unto the end


John replied, “A man can receive nothing [he can claim nothing at all] unless it has been granted to him from heaven [for there is no other source than the sovereign will of God].
John 3:27 AMP

Prayer

Almighty God the everlasting redeemer I worship you and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily uplifts me and sees me through all stages of life

Father thank you for saving me, for bringing me out of darkness into your light, you deserve all my worship

Lord you are my God and sustainer keep me in your secret place and hide me under your mighty shadow

Lord increase in me the understanding that all I have is from you, without you I own nothing

Lord help me to always cast all my cares unto you and never allow the burden and yokes of life to overwhelm me against your will for me

Jehovah transform my life to become what you want it to be for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God remove from me all the works of flesh that wants to keep me in the place of guilt and shame

Lord eliminate pride, self loathe, unforgiveness, discouragement and whatever the enemy is using to make me feel unworthy for your mercy and favour

Lord my God, arise, use me for your glory this end time, let my life continue to be the light that shines and draws souls into your kingdom

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, remove every attributes of flesh that wants to increase worldly pride in us in Jesus name

*Pray for souls around the world*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord God almighty is my main source, I do not have or own anything that hasn't been given to me by Him. He is my provider, my healer, my helper, my shield and my buckler. He has removed evil coverings from my destiny, God has established His kingdom in and through me. I will never become a cast away in His kingdom, I live, move and have my being in Christ Jesus alone. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...