Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 August 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1

Song

Lord, the light of your love is shining
In the midst of the darkness, shining
Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us
Set us free by the truth you now bring us
Shine on me, shine on me

Shine, Jesus, shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit, blaze
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth your word
Lord, and let there be light

Lord, I come to your awesome presence
From the shadows into your radiance
By the blood I may enter your brightness
Search me, try me, consume all my darkness
Shine on me, shine on me

“Arise [from spiritual depression to a new life], shine [be radiant with the glory and brilliance of the Lord]; for your light has come, And the glory and brilliance of the Lord has risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel let your light shine brighter and brighter in my path in Jesus name

Lord terminate every darkness and the source of darkness in and around my destiny

Lord deliver me from spiritual and physical depression henceforth

Lord break protocols and processes for my sake and let your word come to manifestation in my life

Lord terminate everything delaying your promises over my life

Lord as I rise this day let nothing hinder my light from shining to the ends of the earth

Lord remove dark and evil thoughts of defeat that wants to keep me crippled in disappointment and delay

Lord whatever has tarried longer than it ought to in my life, let me begin to experience life changing testimonies over them henceforth

Lord in all that I plan to do or I am doing shine your light and lead me right in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our testimonies manifest with speed, enough is enough to delays and denials in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The light of Christ has penetrated through all situations in my life. Where there was a delay, speed of God has taken over, where there was a closed door God has opened doors of victory and breakthrough, where there was unfruitfulness God has endowed me with abundance and fruitfulness to the glory of His name in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...