Search This Blog

Friday 25 August 2023

Prayer from John 14:26

Song by Don Moen

You are here in our midst
How we've waited for moments like this
Have Your way in this place
Holy Spirit, come do as You wish
We are changed as You move in our midst

You are here among us
For we have gathered in Your Name
We can feel Your presence in this place
You are here among us
You are enthroned upon Your praise
You are here, here to heal and here to save


The Companion, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I told you.
John 14:26 CEB

Prayer

Lord I worship your holy name and magnify you for who you are

Thank you eternal rock of ages for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the efficacy in your word and the impact on my life

Lord give me the evidence that you are always present with me

Holy Spirit have your way in my life and magnify yourself in me

Jehovah establish your truth in all that I do in Jesus name

Father change my story this day, let me encounter you and let there be a divine turn around in my story

Holy Spirit manifest yourself and go ahead of me in this journey never let me depend on my power

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let all trials become testimonies beyond our reasoning in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Holy Spirit is my teacher, I do not function based on human knowledge or understanding. The spirit of the living God is working in and through me. My life is a living testimony of what God can do. God has settled me and all fears has been permanently removed in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 25th August 2023 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...