Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Prayer From Matthew 7:24-29

Song

Christ is my firm foundation
The rock on which I stand
When everything around me is shaken
I've never been more glad
That I put my faith in Jesus
'Cause He's never let me down
He's faithful through generations
So why would He fail now?
He won't

I've still got joy in chaos
I've got peace that makes no sense
I won't be going under
I'm not held by my own strength
'Cause I've built my life on Jesus
He's never let me down
He's faithful through every season
So why would He fail now? 

He won't, He won't
He won't fail, He won't fail
He won't, He won't fail, He won't fail


Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. Matthew 7:24‭-‬29 KJV


Prayer

Lord I worship you and honour your holy name because you are my king

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

I receive grace through Christ Jesus in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord help me to always stand in you and build my life and entire being in you the only firm foundation

Lord destroy all evil and negative foundations that was laid before my existence that is causing pain in my life

Father grant me divine strength to withstand every storm give me peace before, in and after the storm in Jesus name

Lord eliminate all evil processes and processing that wants to terminate your will for me

Lord arise and do that which you alone can do in my life in Jesus name

Jesus surprise me this day with your supernatural visitation that turns around evil manipulation in Jesus name

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household into your hand let your will stand above evil desires and let favour speak for us in all aspects of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Prince of peace is at work in my life. Nothing can snatch away the peace and mercy that God has given to me. The ancient of days has silenced all contending force that has risen against my destiny. His grace is forever sufficient for me and I will always have cause to give Him all the praise in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...