Search This Blog

Sunday 6 August 2023

Prayer from Titus 1:1-2,7-9

Song

You reign
You Ancient Zion's King
Kadosh Kadosh
You are mighty on your throne

Break forth
Oh spirit of the deep
Cry out kadosh
To the lamb upon the throne

Sing loud
Oh saints of God most high
Sing loud kadosh
To the lamb upon the throne

From Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ. I encourage God's own people to have more faith and to understand the truth about religion. Then they will have the hope of eternal life God promised long ago. And God never tells a lie! Church officials are in charge of God's work, and so they must also have a good reputation. They must not be bossy, quick-tempered, heavy drinkers, bullies, or dishonest in business. Instead, they must be friendly to strangers and enjoy doing good things. They must also be sensible, fair, pure, and self-controlled. They must stick to the true message they were taught, so their good teaching can help others and correct everyone who opposes it.
Titus 1:1‭-‬2‭, ‬7‭-‬9 CEV

Prayer

Abba, Father I worship you and glorify your holy name for this amazing new dawn

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Holy one of Israel have your way in my life and manifest yourself in and through me

Lord let your mercy speak for me in replacement for judgement in all aspects of my life

Lord I lift before you all workers within the body of Christ from leaders to followers fill their hearts with your truth

Lord help all members of the body of Christ that are struggling with their faith and commitment to your will

Lord lead every spiritual leader, no matter the height they have attained guide them to always seek you 

Father  expose and put an end to false and evil doctrines that misleads souls worldwide

Father establish your truth in the hearts of believers and lovers of Christ Jesus worldwide

Lord help me as an individual to understand my role as part of the body of Christ and not be enticed by this perishing world

Lord help all spiritual leaders that are overwhelmed, encountering power struggle and have forgotten to cast all their cares unto you and obey you

Lord help the leader of my place of worship, continue to uphold them, let your light always shine on them

Lord I committ all circular leaders, leaders in government offices and leaders at home fill their heart with your fear and truth

Lord render the authority and power of any current or former leader useless, that is instigating war and hardship on the masses in Jesus name

Lord we lift all nations worldwide unto your hands let your truth stand destroy the activities of darkness in Jesus name

Lord I lift the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household unto you, never let us be drunk with the attributes of flesh and neglect your will and manifestation of the fruits of the spirit in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God sustains me daily. The truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ brightens my path daily. My life is filled with His divine presence. I am saved from the works of iniquity. I live a life that propagates the gospel of Jesus Christ and populates the kingdom of God because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 6th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...