Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 August 2023

Prayer from 2 Timothy 2:4

Good Morning

Song by CeCe Winans

All the saints and angels
They bow before Your throne
All the elders cast their crowns
Before the Lamb of God and sing

You are worthy of it all, You are worthy of it all
For from You are all things
And to You are all things, You deserve the glory

Day and night night and day let incense arise
Day and night night and day let incense arise

I exalt Thee, I exalt Thee
I exalt Thee oh Lord
I exalt Thee


No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
2 Timothy 2:4 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and honour your holy me

Eternal rock of ages, I give you all the praise because you alone deserve it

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Abba have your way in me and do that which you alone can do in my life in Jesus name

Lord grant me the eternal grace to always listen to you in all I do

Father remove from me the interest that causes men to entangle themselves in unworthy affairs of life

Lord help me to focus more on you and the purpose of my creation

I cast out every desires that war against my spiritual growth in Jesus name

I destroy every desires that is against the plans of God for my life

Lord help me to continually work in the path of righteousness and do away with every form of sin

Father have your way through and through in my life let all negative verdicts against me be destroyed

Lord henceforth let my life begin to manifest testimonies that changes destiny in all aspect in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are the greatest teacher, teach me, comfort me and continue to be my counselor

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our goodnews locate us from far and near in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is in charge of my life. I live a life dedicated to the Most High King. Jesus is working wonders in and through me. His grace has located me, I will never toil in fruitlessness. My spirit man has regained strength and valor and I excel in all I do in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 16th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...