Search This Blog

Sunday 27 August 2023

Prayer from Revelations 3 :3-5

Song

Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary
Pure and Holy, Tried and true
With thanksgiving, I'll be a living
Sanctuary for you 


Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Revelation 3:3‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty for being my God

Lord eternal thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for your strength that is made perfect in my weaknesses

Holy one of Israel thank you for divine provision and protection over my life and destiny

Lord thank you for your word that directs me ach and everyday

Lord I commit myself unto you, help me Lord in this life journey, direct my path

Lord help me to keep my garment of righteousness and not fail you

Lord whatever I am doing or entangled in that is my wish or against my wish that will lead to my name being blotted out from the book of life deliver me from such

Lord increase the zeal to know you, worship you and live for you in my life

Lord let your truth abide in me and let my life become a living testimony of your wonders

Lord change my story today, let all those situations that are unpleasant come to an end

Lord do not let my living here on earth destroy my home and reign with you in heaven

Lord keep me focused on eternal goals at this end time

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your name be glorified over that concerns us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life daily. The name of Jesus is my hiding place. I am not living to please the dictates and desires of this world. The Lord has started a new thing in my life and He will perfect it. My life is a testament of the grace, favour and mercy of God. I will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 27th August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...