Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 August 2023

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:18

Song by Don Moen

You are here in our midst
How we've waited for moments like this
Have Your way in this place
Holy Spirit, come do as You wish
We are changed as You move in our midst

You are here among us
For we have gathered in Your Name
We can feel Your presence in this place
You are here among us
You are enthroned upon Your praise
You are here, here to heal and here to save

All of us are looking with unveiled faces at the glory of the Lord as if we were looking in a mirror. We are being transformed into that same image from one degree of glory to the next degree of glory. This comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
2 Corinthians 3:18 CEB

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and give you all the praise due to you alone

Mighty God thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord have your way this day and always in my life I want to encounter you in a new way

Lord arise in my life and transform my destiny the way you want it to be

Lord henceforth let me function in your glory that can't be limited or covered by works of darkness

Lord let me begin to manifest the divine transformation which you have started in my life

I decree I will no longer function as an ordinary man, the supernatural power of God works in me henceforth

I cancel all evil ordinances manifesting as spiritual or physical challenges in my life

I cancel evil reports from every aspects of life in Jesus name

I decree I no longer walk or work in blindness or lack of purpose in Jesus name

I decree I have my spiritual freedom from all besetting sins and delays it has caused in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household an end has come to near success syndrome in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God has set me free from all obscurity. The name of Jesus has rewritten my story with mercy, favour and grace. My life is hidden in Christ, I function in His glory through divine transformation into the marvelous light of God. Hallelujah God has done it for me, it's my Congratulations season, glory to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 22nd August 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...